Monday, June 8, 2009

TO DO LIST

My to do list is depressingly long. Here is a short version.

1. study for exams (this WILL start tomorrow)
2. Learn to sew. I have finally convinced my nonno to teach me. It will take all her patience.
3. Buy a digital slr camera. My lovely friends have given me $ to put towards a camera. I want to start doing outfit and picture posts.
4. Go op shopping. Have the urge to shop but am on a spending ban so i can backpack around europe over summer. Need to fulfil this retail craving.
5. Start cooking more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not teach yourself to sew? Just learn the basics first and experiment. It's what I did, it's way more rewarding.


XXASAB

Anonymous said...

Oh and regards AUS fashion?

Well from a 15 year old's point of view it's "ok". Romance was born, Ellery, Dion Lee and TV are quite fashion forward but others are more 'blahh'. That doesn't mean I don't like it or wouldn't wear it, it's just not as exciting.

Overall, we're not exactly forward, or behind, I'd say we're on the pulse.

XXASAB