Saturday, January 22, 2011

Work attire: long skirts

I think there is something so elegant about calf-length skirts. As I was perusing asos last night I was mighty pleased to see that they concurred, featuring a number of long skirts in autumnal colours.


www.asos.com

My workplace is quite relaxed so I could easily wear these skirts with a fitted singlet or long-sleeved top in a neutral colour with a black fitted cardi. I love dressing for the cold weather - knee-high boots, long woollen skirts, fitted jumpers, oversized cardis ... I could go on and on.

Unfortunately the cooler weather is a little way off yet!

xo

P.S. Has everyone been watching Oprah's Aussie Adventure? My mum is now a convert! The episode my sister and I attended is airing on Sunday evening 7:30pm EST.

No comments: