Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'M BACK

So I have decided to give this blogging thing another shot. I even have my own camera now. It isn't anything flash and I'm still working out how to us it properly. My return may or may not last, who knows? I like to keep you all guessing!

I have just returned from a two month European jaunt, full of frolics in the snow (complete with frozen toes), new friends, and unexpected gunshot wounds. All the lot of the Aussie backpacker I assume. 

As every traveller experiences, being home is difficult. I'm bored, tired (due to lack of sleep) and unemployed. This has meant that I am actually looking forward to going back to uni in two weeks time, probably the first time I have ever said this. 

Anywoo, just wanted to write a quick note to say "I'm back" and "stay tuned".

Love from the other side of the blogosphere! 

No comments: